Commercial Water Damage in Glen Ellyn
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle can help with all of your commercial water damage emergencies.
A thunderstorm arrived at our warehouse in an instant and with it brought large amounts of water that flooded our first floor. We reached out to SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle to help us with our water emergency. They arrived quickly and immediately began the restoration process by extracting the standing water from the warehouse. Secondly, they placed powerful air movers and dehumidifiers to begin the drying process to ensure the warehouse was returned to normal moisture levels.
Whether your water emergency occurs in a small office building or big box store, SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Water Damage Restoration Specialists
When you have a water damage emergency, SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle has a team of highly trained and certified restoration technicians ready to respond 24-hours a day. Call us today at 630-384-1040.
Let SERVPRO clean your Drapes & Blinds
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle can clean your drapes & blinds.
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle excels at cleaning fine fabrics and intricate pieces using wet or dry cleaning methods as required. We carefully inspect and test fabrics to determine which of our System’s five cleaning methods is best suited to your fabrics. We use state-of-the-art equipment designed specifically for cleaning fine fabrics.
When Should My Drapes Be Cleaned?
A good rule-of-thumb is to clean drapes approximately every two years. A recent survey by SERVPRO disclosed that the average customer believes drapes should be cleaned when they look dirty. Depending on your heating system, the amount of dust in the home, and other factors, drapes may not show soil for two to six years. The oily atmospheric soil will gradually cause the fabric to deteriorate. Often, direct sunlight is unjustly blamed for this. You may triple the life of your draperies through professional cleaning, which is relatively inexpensive compared to replacement costs.
If you your drapes or blinds cleaned, please call SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle at 630-384-1040.
A Small Leak Can Make a Big Mess
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle has a team of water restoration technicians available 24 hours a day.
A leaky ice maker, a broken supply line to the washing machine, or a sink backup that overflows on the bathroom floor. These are just some of the many causes of water damage that can happen in your home. The following are a few tips from the Insurance Information Institute to maintain your indoor plumbing systems:
- Inspect appliance hoses and faucets. Make it a practice every year to check hoses leading to water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines and refrigerator ice makers. You may also want to invest in a water leak monitoring and shut-off system that can alert you to any leakage issues. Immediately replace any hoses that have cracks or leaks.
- Inspect showers and tubs. Check the seal and caulking around showers and tubs to make sure they are watertight and reseal if necessary.
- When away on vacation, shut off the water supply to the washing machine and never leave the house while the washer or dishwasher is running.
- Know the location of the main water shut-off valve in your home. A damaged hose or a burst pipe can send water racing into your home. Being able to locate and shut off the main water supply quickly will save stress, money and time.
- Install an emergency pressure release valve in your plumbing system. This will protect against the increased pressure caused by freezing pipes and can help prevent your pipes from bursting.
- Check plumbing and heating pipes. Look closely for cracks and leaks and have any necessary repairs made immediately.
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle has highly trained technicians that are available 24 hours a day to help with any type of water damage emergency. Please contact us at 630-384-1040.
Roof Damage - Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle can help you with emergency roof damage and board up services.
As we prepare for warmer temperatures in the Chicagoland area, we need to know that there are several things that can cause roof damage. For example, an uprooted tree, high winds, or a hailstorm can leave a big hole in your roof. Safety should your primary concern. Initial roof assessment should be completed from the ground as damage is not always visible. If you suspect damage to your shingles or structure, contact a professional immediately.
Vacate the premises in the event of major roof damage.
Tarping the roof will prevent secondary damage while the roof is inspected and repaired. SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle provides emergency roof tarp installation to prevent further damage. When disaster strikes, SERVPRO is ready to respond immediately with your roof tarping needs.
Emergency Board Up Services Available
Our professional crews use approved board up techniques to minimize further damage and secure your property and protect the building from weather, animals, and illegal entry.
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
If you are in need of an emergency roof tarp or board up services, please contact SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle at 630-384-1040.
Cleanup in Aisle 2 - Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle can handle your commercial facility disaster.
When a disaster strikes your retail facility time is crucial to saving your business. SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle are available 24 hours a day to help remediate any damage, no matter the cause of the loss. We are experienced in limiting business interruption, working after hours and around the clock to isolate the damage and restore your space so that you can continue business as usual.
Types of Facilities:
- National Chain Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Department Stores
- Specialty Retailers
Whether it's a supermarket or department store, and whether the cause is a fire or a burst pipe, our team will work quickly to assess your cleanup needs and isolate the damage. SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle are experienced in working with retailers to ensure that all surfaces, displays and merchandise are restored to preloss conditions so that you can re-open your doors as soon as possible.
Our Experience Includes:
- Total Project Management
- Inventory Control and Documentation
- Facilities Cleaning and Restoration
- Flooding and Water Damage Cleanup
- Vandalism Cleanup
- Air Ducts and HVAV Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Mold Removal
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Document and Records Recovery
- Electronics/Equipment Restoration
If you experience an emergency at your retail facility, please call SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle at 630-384-1040.
Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration
If your home or business suffers from water damage, we can help.
Water damage can happen when you least expect it and sometimes it can happen fast. SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle wants you to know that when water damages a commercial property or a residence, you can count on us to respond quickly. Business and residential property owners will benefit from our highly trained specialists that take care of your emergency cleanup and restoration needs. Our ability to immediately respond to a water emergency helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs. Here are some of the water damage services SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle provide:
- 24-hour emergency response
- Water damage cleanup and restoration
- Mold remediation and mitigation services
- Building restoration services
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Odor removal
- Disaster Recovery Team
- Commercial cleaning
- Storm damage
If you find yourself dealing with water damage from a broken water pipe, sewage backup, clogged drain, or another kind of water emergency, SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle wants to help. We are available 24 hours a day and our highly trained technicians have the specialized equipment necessary to safely clean and restore properties damaged by water. Call us today at 630-384-1040.
Fire Safety Tips
It is important to teach children about fire safety.
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle has responded to many types of fire damage and we know that it is never too early to teach children about fire safety. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), some children play with fire out of curiosity, boredom, or peer pressure and do not realize the danger fire poses. Each year children cause fires that result in hundreds of injuries and millions of dollars in damage. Here are some safety tips from NFPA to keep your family safe:
- Keep matches and lighters out of the reach of children, up high, preferably in a locked cabinet
- Closely supervise children, making sure that they are kept away from other fire sources, including lit candles, cigarettes, bonfires, and stoves
- It is natural for young children to be curious and ask questions about fire, play with fire trucks, or pretend to cook. Use these opportunities to teach them about fire safety
- Explain that fire moves very fast and can hurt as soon as it touches them. Tell them that this is why matches and lighters are tools for adults only
- Establish clear rules and consequences about unsupervised and unauthorized uses of fire
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle has a team of highly trained technicians on call and ready to respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day. Call us today at (630) 384-1040. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Prepare an Emergency Kit
Be prepared - Make an emergency kit today.
After a storm passes through your location, there are some items you can keep in a waterproof container (your emergency kit) to be prepared for possible evacuation.
According to Ready.gov it is a good idea to be prepared in the event you would need to evacuate your home, and these are some items to have in your emergency kit:
- Copies of medical insurance & Medicare cards
- Warm blankets
- Extra clothing, especially socks & undergarments
- Bottled water
- Batteries for your electronic devices
- Written contact list
Some additional things to consider:
- Make sure that at least one other person can get your medications & supplies
- Have at least a week-long supply of prescription medicines
- A list of all medications, dosages, and allergies
- An extra pair of glasses or extra contact lenses
- Hearing-aid batteries
- Games & activities for children
- Masks, soap, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes
If you have pets, consider these items:
- Pet food and toys
- Toys or comfort objects
- Vet information
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions. We are available 24 hours a day to help. You can reach us at (630) 384-1040.
Special Smoke Alarms for Hearing Impaired People
Special smoke alarms are available for hearing impaired people.
Working smoke alarms save lives. However, people who are deaf or hard of hearing may not be able to depend on the traditional smoke alarm to alert them to a fire. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) offers these safety tips for hearing impaired people:
- Smoke alarms and alert devices are available for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Strobe lights that flash when the smoke alarm sounds. The lights warn people of a possible fire
- When people who are deaf are asleep, a pillow or bed shaker can wake them so they can escape. The shaker is activated by the sound of a smoke alarm
- When people who are hard of hearing are asleep, an alert device that uses a loud, mixed, low-pitched sound can wake them. They may find a pillow or bed shaker helpful. These devices are triggered by the sound of the smoke alarm
- Research the products and select the ones that best meet your needs
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle can respond to your fire damage emergency 24 hours a day. Call us at (630) 384-1040.
SERVPRO can handle your Storm Damage
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle can handle your storm damage.
Storms can be unpredictable in the Midwest. Water and wind can cause damage to your home or business rapidly. Any damage to your home or business that allows water to seep into floors or ceilings can become costly repairs if not mitigated early. Therefore, SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle wants commercial business and homeowners to know that when damage occurs to your home or property due to a storm, we are available to help you. We will respond to your call quickly and will immediately begin the cleanup and restoration process. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Disaster Recovery Team
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Content Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Sewage Cleanup
- Carpet Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Commercial Storm Damage Cleanup
No matter what your storm cleanup and restoration needs may be, SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle wants to help. We are available 24 hours a day and have the specialized equipment necessary to restore storm damage to businesses and residences alike. Call us today at (630) 384-1040. We’ll take care of your storm damage “Like it never even happened.”