About SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle
Grant & Alissa Nitzsche
Owners of SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle
When disaster strikes, strike back with SERVPRO. When you’ve got fire, smoke or water damage, you need SERVPRO and you need SERVPRO now. We specialize in fire, smoke, and water and mold cleanup and restoration services with emergency response, 24/7/365. At SERVPRO, we help make fire and water damage “like it never even happened.“
Where there’s fire there’s smoke, and SERVPRO’s highly trained technicians can determine the extent of smoke damage, the type of smoke and soot residue and the best methods for cleanup, restoration and odor removal.
Our water removal and water cleanup services employ specialized pumps, water extraction systems and hi-tech drying and dehumidification equipment, with deodorization and disinfection to stop mildew and fungi. Our expert technicians go right to work, saving and restoring every piece of personal property that can be saved, and creating an insurance-ready inventory of the items that need to be replaced.
Count on SERVPRO for residential and commercial cleanup and restoration. For water damage, smoke damage, fire damage, complete repair and construction services, SERVPRO is a licensed and insured general contractor.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician