Cleaning Soot from a Fire
Following a fire inside a commercial facility, SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle was called to help clean, repair, and reopen a business as soon as possible after damage.
Crews entered the facility and began removing the fire damaged materials and cleaning. While the fire was contained to a small area, the smoke and soot damage extended throughout the building. Walls, ceilings, and surfaces throughout the building were covered with soot and fire debris.
The SERVPRO team, using cleaning solutions and old-fashioned elbow grease, cleaned all of the fire damaged areas. Pipes, walls, ceilings and other surfaces were wiped clean of the soot and smoke damage and disinfected, allowing the business to open as soon as possible.